12 Anime Like Yona of the Dawn

12 Anime Like Yona of the Dawn

  1. Episode xi
    Well that might not accept been on par with King Kong simply insects exercise 'crusade the willies.

    Yun says its a pain only isn't doing all that much to defend.

    Kinda distressing being lopsided like that. Having i arm that's a scrap stronger than the other is typical but having 1 that much weaker is sad.

  2. Alright, I'one thousand a fiddling behind where I'd like to be at this signal, I should work on that...

    Episode 10:

    Dragon hand dude is... honestly not as interesting as I'd hoped. There were some funny moments this episode, just like well-nigh of the series thus far information technology nevertheless kinda felt like a niggling bit of a slog... I've heard suggestion that this doesn't consummate the full story (and indeed, the manga is even so ongoing), so I reeaaaaaally hope this whole season gets to something beyond just meandering effectually searching for the four dragons...

    Episode 11:
    I feel like this group needs a few more than cloaks...

    Episode 12:
    Halfway there (insert obvious Bon Jovi reference).
    Wow, manifestly the bluish dragon got the shitty finish of the stick...
  3. Episode 12
    Well it was a beautiful squirrel . I would have followed it to.

    Blue Dragon. Ooh and then much to say but I'll be cursory. He'south my 2d fav thus far and simply may take the top spot by the end.


    Episode 13
    Hak is beingness lilliputian and I don't care for information technology.

    The Bluish Dragon is sticking to my eye and pulling sniffles from my soul.

    Compared to yous they're all amatures and they deserved to exist smacked Yun.

    She can run across his eyes from backside . . . a-huh . . .

  4. Episode 13:
    I'm sad, but that random convulsion with no foreshadowing was an ass-pull, manifestly and elementary. Yes, real earthquakes often don't have whatever warning, but this is a story, not real life.
  5. Episode 14
    ... and then he's practiced at fishing even though he probably hasn't seen a torso of water since he was a child.

    Episode 15
    No one cries for those they believe were not worth the space they occupied.

    So what if he'southward 31 and single. Let'south focus on the guy who can swoon over tea afterwards murdering his uncle.


    Episode 16
    It was never just a game.
  6. Episode fourteen:
    Shinha the Blue Dragon has joined your political party! *fanfare plays*
  7. Episode 17:
    Eh, he was almost likable and then he had to get and exist over the height >>

    Episode 18:
    Simply 'cause something falls from the sky doesn't mean you should pick information technology upwards and run with it.

    All Jae-ha had to exercise was say they were like him in the showtime place and none of his companions would have had to be beaten upward to satisfy the captain. [​IMG]

    You don't beat fright, you lot get through information technology.

  8. Episode 15:
    Oh, they changed the OP and ED. The new ED is fine, but I don't like the OP...

    Yep, this is going about where I expected with the views on Rex Il... Being a leader own't easy.


    Episode 16:
    I am a little concerned that the most interesting episode yet was the one in which the master cast, including the title character, didn't appear at all...

    Episode 17:
    I immediately don't like the light-green dragon... Vain petty playboy...
  9. Episode 19
    Even the sea didn't want her. HAA

    Seven ships on the bounding main . . . oh it's break time.

  10. Episode xviii:
    Green Dragon: "No way am I going to bind myself to some master!"
    Also Dark-green Dragon: "Hey, you should totally come piece of work for my captain!"

    Clearly he doesn't capeesh the irony as much equally I exercise...

  11. Episode xx:
    Wasn't exactly jumping, gliding or flying. Could've taken the opportunity to create a new word.

    Yona that wasn't really a asking it was the best plan and the i they would accept all been stupid non to go with.

    Okay so these girls hear nigh a identify that's practiced to work because the pay is good just they don't detect that the only one there is a guy and in that location's like null inside?

    I didn't even see an area for cooking or preparing food and drink. I don't fifty-fifty desire to know what kind of place they thought information technology was.​
    Episode 21:
    Squirrel power!

    Yay for Ao.

    Can't see her? Seriously your optics tin see vast distances just non through a ship? That is just … uggh.

    Rather than telling them to go away from Yun Yona should take simply shot them, or at least one of them. They did not deserve a warning[ /spoiler]

  12. I'd also love a second flavor of Yona of the Dawn. honestly I loved it the outset season so much i rewatched information technology like two or 3 times. I really wish they'd brand a 2nd season, especially since there's plenty more story material from the manga (which is notwithstanding ongoing). It's totally possible in my stance.
    mlvald and Nicknames like this.
  13. Episode 19:
    I'm but growing to hate the second OP more... I wish VRV had a "skip intro" button like Netflix... shit, even Prime added one recently.
    Of class Jaeha saved her ya wingnuts.

    Episode nineteen of 24 and they're nevertheless working on recruiting the tertiary of four dragons... fuck, we really aren't going to get past recruiting the dragons T_T

  14. Episode 22:
    if they're tired later fighting these guys they're going to have a major trouble taking downwardly Su-Won and his guys.

    Yona was somewhat useful, though information technology took her awhile to make that shot.

    Yona your however eh to me though I am interested in seeing how you handle this encounter with your babyhood crush.


    Episode 23
    • Hak's fault for leaving her solitary.
    • Yona's fault for being solitary.
    • Su-Won's fault for being alone.
    It's near as if the creators want to say something about loneliness.​

    --

    ...Yes like she wasn't going to see you

    [​IMG]

    They weren't even trying >>

    They weren't thinking of her as a mom until that moment? I find that difficult to swallow.

    I oasis't seen much testify yet that they "value etiquette."

    Alright so nosotros've got a Correct Arm, Eyes, and a Left Leg. Only 1 missing function, I wanna say Ears.

    Episode 24

    Smell'south great, still call up Ears would have been dainty .

    Ik-su you've remained my fav and Bluish Dragon you are my second.

    Really don't care for anyone else.​

    I didn't intendance for pretty much annihilation in this anime.
    My main dislike is the continuous serious tone getting literally flipped for exaggerated comedy and cutesy backgrounds. The plot is supposed to exist dark.
    • Dragons reincarnate to protect the 1, from the beginning of fourth dimension at that place has been a demand for the Four and there always will exist .
      • They are compelled to kneel and serve.
    • A father is murdered in front of his daughter, by his nephew.
    • The tribes are only peaceful with 1 another occasionally.
    • A princess must flee for her life and has nowhere to hide away.
    • A priest was forced out of the castle for communing with a higher being.
    • A newborn's mother commits suicide because she gave nascency to a "cursed child", the boy is raised by a man who hates everything.
      • Ao goes blind, gives the nameless child bells and so he tin hear where he is, succumbs to his frailty. and the child becomes fifty-fifty more isolated.
    • Pirates dedicate themselves to making life better for a boondocks past being dark knights.
    • Children are killed considering they stand upwards to authority and their parents can and will practise nix more than grieve for their loss.
    • An adoptive father bullies his charge for pleasure.
    • Man trafficking is condoned and performed by officials.
    This should have been a much darker story throughout.

    I did like the ending song.

    "... how irresponsible I was being with my words."

    Words are always powerful. The thought behind them should never be underestimated.

    "I'll be waiting to bring out the warmth in you."


    Longer version I'yard on my fashion to YouTube to run into if you lot exist.​

    --

    I doubt I'll watch the second season.

  15. Episode 20:
    Hak is jealous, Hak is jealous.

    Cross-dressing Yun had to happen sooner or later with how confident he was in his looks, let's exist honest.


    Episode 21:
    Alright, this i was decent. We finally had some activity and immediate stakes, so that was nice.

    Kumji's a dick (just in case the whole "taxing his people to death, letting his men impale children, and selling women into slavery" thing didn't make that clear...).


    Episode 22:
    The princess takes her first life, likely the showtime pace on a long route to understanding the conflict of ideals between her father and his critics...

    And running into Soo-wan at the terminate... that'south non a good thing O-o


    Episode 23:
    Crap I forgot to immediately write something up well-nigh this episode and now I forget a lot of what happened... Well, I don't think I really had any particular comments either...

    Episode 24:

    Wow, that was way too easy... like, "shit we took too long and at present there'due south only one episode left but we need to get the golden dragon with the group so permit'south only cram it in there" easy...

    I suppose I would be interested to know more nigh him, since we didn't really get to learn anything in the one episode he was in... (likewise, this takes my pet peeve nearly people prominently in the OP/ED long before they actually show up in the series to ridiculous levels...)


    Final thoughts:
    Alright, I was critical nigh a lot of this... it picked upwards a bit for the Awa arc nigh the end, so that was dainty. I'm still frustrated that they spent an entire ii-cour flavour merely on gathering all the characters though, and leave off right before nosotros get to what could be the interesting part. Would I spotter a second season? Honestly, I don't know, I recollect I'd have to see some trailers to decide, if it was ever announced...
    Terminal edited: Sep 22, 2022
  16. then g00d anime. Still waiting for season 2 :"( [​IMG]
  17. starting information technology rn and just looked at the starting time photo after the cover and im so excited!!!
  18. I love this anime and Hak is so loyal to Yona. Also honey all the four dragons

Share This Page

12 Anime Like Yona of the Dawn

Source: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/yona-of-the-dawn.229305/page-12

Comments